Israel - R&D - Full-time - Senior
Glassbox is looking for a Data Scientist to join our ML & Data team
We are Glassbox, the world's leader in digital experience intelligence (DXI), and on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to leading brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up company that continues to grow quarter-on-quarter and our customers love us - named a 2022 leader in nine G2 categories based on customer reviews!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
As an Experienced Data Scientist in our ML team, you will surely get excited with the opportunity of handling exceptional volumes of customer data (hundreds of billions of monthly events!) and help us facilitate cutting-edge Machine Learning technologies at large scale for some of the largest organizations in the world.
You will work closely with several teams within Glassbox - Product team, Data Engineering, as well as several R&D teams and take a pivotal role in defining our next generation ML platform infrastructure and roadmap.
What You Will Do
- Research, develop, and maintain ML models, from ideation to productization
- Understand Business/Customer/Product requirements and translate them into elegant/flexible capabilities and solutions
- Be a part of a full-cycle Data Science team, participating in Design and Architecture discussions of complex large scale systems
- Contribute to the team effort of driving the organization to a more data-oriented approach and philosophy
- Closely collaborate with Data and ML Engineers in order to drive the execution and delivery of features and models, adapting data pipelines and ML models packaging as micro-services
- Hands-on development of custom data models and algorithms to apply to data sets using predictive modeling to optimize customer experiences and other business outcomes
- Contribute in building the research best-practices in Glassbox and push towards thought leadership for ML in the CX domain
What You Will Need
- Exceptional at planning, setting expectations, defining goals and meeting commitments
- Master degree (or equivalent) in Computer Science or related research-oriented field
- 5+ years of proven experience as a Data Scientist
- Proven experience in leading solutions from proof of concept, rigorous design and implementation through to production of highly scalable, enterprise-class solutions
- Extensive hands-on and theoretical background in data mining, advanced statistical analysis and machine learning practices and techniques (clustering, decision tree learning, NN, etc) and their real-world advantages/drawbacks -- Experience with times series a big plus
- Expert implementation skills in Python, SQL, and popular machine learning frameworks (scikit-learn, TensorFlow, keras, etc)
- Independent self-starter and team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Degree or equivalent experience in a quantitative field (Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics, Engineering, etc.)
- Excellent / Fluent written and spoken English
- Big Advantage - Prior experience and understanding of digital customer experience (CX) or similar business domain
- Thrives and enjoys working in startups and fast paced environment