Global Internal Communication Manager
Israel - HR - Full-time - Team Lead
Glassbox is looking for a Global Internal Communication Manager to join our Global HR team.
We are Glassbox, the world's leader in digital experience intelligence (DXI), and on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to leading brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up company that continues to grow quarter-on-quarter and our customers love us - named a 2022 leader in nine G2 categories based on customer reviews!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
We’re looking for a Global Internal Communication Manager to establish an internal communications strategy and to create and execute a best-in-class strategy that will promote a supportive work environment for all our employees, including Operations.
This is a new position in the company and you have the opportunity to build it from scratch and make it your own!
Why is this role so curtail and at Glassbox?
As we are growing super fast we need a Global Internal Communication Manager to oversee initiatives that will sustain and scale the company culture, manage all internal communication channels and provide a positive work environment that it’s line with our values as a company.
What You Will Do
- Build the strategy, manage and ensure that internal communication messaging is consistent across all mediums and tailored to different audiences within the organization
- Work with the local teams to promote and excite employee wellbeing through different activities, initiatives and events
- Oversee the day-to-day global operational execution and the details that go into making these initiatives a success
- Oversee and execute internal communication in the company to insure that our culture and motivation continues to drive business success
- Manage the office operations of the company to insure a smooth and effective work
Your daily responsibilities may include:
Internal Communication - a Must:
- Develop the Foundation’s internal communication and engagement strategy, ensuring the organization’s mission, values, initiatives and people news are communicated in a regular, considered, effective and engaging way
- Manage and create engaging content for the internal communications channels (intranet, email, in-person events, virtual events etc) and regularly evaluate the efficiency of the channels used, making continuous improvements
- Keep communications fresh, creative, and engaging, to drive business objectives, culture, employer brand awareness and employee engagement
- Ensure consistent messaging across all of internal channels
- Execute innovative, yearly global employee experience plans that match our fast paced work environment and culture needs
- Lead global welfare policies and activities, company events and projects from beginning to end
- Building an annual wellbeing plan, which supports and emphasizes employee experience and its implementation at strategic and operational level
- Support the day 2 day employees life cycle activities
- Maintain ownership of annual budget and planning
- Be responsible for the day-to-day logistics and administration of the company office, including running of the office, maintenance, and repairs, supplies and food orders, etc.
- Managing the front desk secretary
- Oversee company travel requests
What You Will Need
- Excellent English and Hebrew, both verbal and written - a must
- 3 years as a global employee experience in a global High-Tech company - a must
- Creative, proactive, multitasker, with a hands-on
- Experience in managing priorities in a high-pressure, results-oriented environment
- Familiarity with Social Digital - a must