Senior Legal Counsel
Israel - Legal - Full-time - Team Lead
Glassbox is looking for a Senior Legal Counsel to join our Global legal team
We are Glassbox, the world's leader in digital experience intelligence (DXI), and on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to leading brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up company that continues to grow quarter-on-quarter and our customers love us - named a 2022 leader in nine G2 categories based on customer reviews!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us on this journey?
What You Will Do
- Manage the global commercial legal team
- Draft, review, negotiate and finalize commercial contracts
- Coordinate with various teams in commercial contracting matters to support our business, policies, and procedures
- Create, maintain, and improve standard templates, business processes, and internal policies
- Provide practical, business-oriented legal advice, and recommendations to various stakeholders on various legal and business issues
- Ensure business compliance with local laws and regulations
- Work on various privacy and compliance legal matters
What You Will Need
- 8+ years of experience in commercial law from a global high-tech company or a high-tech/commercial department of a leading law firm (at least 3 years of ‘in house’)
- Managerial experience
- Significant experience in drafting commercial agreements (including SAAS agreement experience), and ability to draft, negotiate and finalize agreements independently and guide others
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in both English and Hebrew
- Strong organizational and interpersonal skills, and ability to work efficiently within a fast-paced business environment and globally distributed teams
- Excellent attention to detail, critical thinking, and proactiveness