Norwich Office | Full-time | Entry-level
SessionCam is looking for a Partner Manager to join our Sales team
SessionCam was recently acquired by Glassbox to deliver the industry's most complete and actionable view of all web and mobile interactions.
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
This is an opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology and top-tier customers while solving problems at an incredible scale.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What you'll be doing
- Acquire solutions partners by creating a compelling business case and developing executive-level relationships with key stakeholders in targeted accounts
- Develop and grow solution partnerships by helping partners to build and grow
- Training partners in how to introduce the solution to clients
- Ensuring partners are trained in how to use the solution
- Co-marketing initiatives that drive sales, adoption, and branding
- Develop partner pipeline management and sales growth
- Joint account planning with internal account teams and solution partner teams
- Lead Quarterly Business Reviews with partners
- Act as the main point of contact, champion, and problem solver for partners
- Internal account planning, account mappings, and pipeline reviews with sales teams
- Collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure partners receive the training they need to build a thriving practice
What you will need
2+ years’ experience in sales
Great communication skills
Able to multitask, prioritise and manage time efficiently
Able to work under own steam and also as part of a wider team
Ability to incorporate a versatile scope if work that includes Sales Development, Marketing, Sales, And Account Management
Experience training and presenting content
Go getter mentality with a self-starter mindset
Some of our clients are based in the US and as a result, sometimes there is a requirement to be on calls outside of the standard 9.00-17.30 working hours. We are very flexible with hours and once up to speed we are open to a level of home-working (if appropriate)
Experience working with digital agencies