Norwich Office | Full-time | Entry-level
SessionCam is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team.
SessionCam was recently acquired by Glassbox to deliver the industry's most complete and actionable view of all web and mobile interactions.
Together we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
This is an opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology and top-tier customers while solving problems at an incredible scale.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What you'll be doing
- Identify and create new and qualified sales opportunities by proactively cold calling, emailing, and networking
- Convert leads to sales opportunities by maintaining active communication via phone and email
- Qualify prospects by profiling the account to overcome objections and then set appointments for the Enterprise Sales team to take the process to a successful close
- Achieve monthly target of qualified demos booked
- Act as the first point of contact with new clients conducting business in a professional and proactive manner
- Educate potential clients about the terminology, features, and benefits of SessionCam
- Follow-up with old leads and help with re-engaging old opportunities in our database
- Develop and manage a consistent pipeline of qualified sales opportunities through good use of Zoho
- Keep impeccable records on SessionCam's CRM solution
- Handover the closed opportunity to an Inside Sales Rep
What You Will Need
- Ideally you will have some form of B2B sales experience or experience in making outbound sales calls preferably from within a SaaS business
- Strong phone presence
- A strong desire to have a career in sales
- Motivated by a target driven, high energy sales environment
- The ability to quickly build effective relationships
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- An entrepreneurial spirit with a can-do positive attitude
- Be extremely well organised and know how to prioritise
- Experience with Zoho is desired but not essential