Israel Office | Full-time | Intermediate
Glassbox is looking for Legal Counsel to join our Global Legal Team
We are Glassbox, a world leader in digital experience analytics, on a mission to deliver frictionless digital journeys to brands and their customers all over the world.
We are a hyper-growth scale-up that has most recently acquired a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam and just IPO’d in June!
So, now is the perfect time to come to Glassbox and help us accelerate our global leadership position!
Will you join us in this journey?
What You Will Do
- Assist at corporate secretariat and other corporate matters including reports, corporate governance etc.
- Provide legal advice regarding a wide variety of legal aspects to the company's different departments (Sales, R&D, HR, CS, etc.)
- Create and maintain templates, business processes, and internal policies
- Drive, negotiate and finalize various agreements, including suppliers, services NDAs, and much more
- Deal with complex matters with multiple stakeholders and forces
What You Will Need
- 3-5 years of relevant legal experience at a leading law firm or in-house at a public company
- Graduate of a leading university or college
- Excellent English communication skills, both verbally and in writing
- Ability to work under pressure in a dynamic environment and fast-paced work environment
- Experience with labor, privacy and data protection laws
- Experience in working with international businesses