Norwich Office | Full-time | Intermediate
SessionCam is looking for a Sales Manager to join our Sales team.
SessionCam was recently acquired by Glassbox to deliver the industry's most complete and actionable view of all web and mobile interactions.
Together we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
This is an opportunity to work with bleeding-edge technology and top-tier customers while solving problems at an incredible scale.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What you'll be doing
- Work in a fast-paced environment to acquire new North American customers, increase the revenue growth for SessionCam, and make sure all aspects of a closed deal meet the requirements of both the client and the company
- Run discovery calls and deliver effective online demos to new prospects
- Understand each customer's unique needs and requirements
- Qualify prospects in/out of your sales pipeline during the first call with a prospect
- Effectively manage a sales pipeline that may contain up to 100 opportunities at any one time over the course of each opportunity's sales cycle
- Manage multiple stakeholders across the business, including but not limited to: Influencers; Users; Decision Makers; Budget Holders; Executive Sponsors; Procurement Personnel; Legal Staff; Security Teams
- Work closely with the Customer Success Team to deliver trials and Proof of Concept projects with prospects
- Negotiate commercials
- Close sales and achieve your annual sales target
- Handover the closed opportunity to an Account Manager
- Keep impeccable records on SessionCam's CRM solution
What you will need
- Strong relationship-building skills- a must
- Strong phone presence
- Proficient with web presentation tools
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Strong listening and presentation skills
- Ability to multitask, prioritise, and manage time effectively
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Proven inside sales experience with a track record of over-achieving sales targets
- Proven record of managing multiple stakeholders across an enterprise account
- Experience working with a CRM solution (ideally Sales Force)