Sales Development Representative
London Office | Full-time | Entry-level
Glassbox is looking for a Sales Development Representative to join our Sales team.
Glassbox is a world leader in digital experience analytics that continues to strengthen its position in the market, most recently by acquiring a strong player in the CX field- SessionCam
Together, we continue advancing our mission to provide greater insight and value into how companies engage with their customers online by creating frictionless digital journeys.
When was the last time you were excited to go to work?
What You Will Do
- Sourcing new sales opportunities in the Nordics territory through inbound lead follow-up and outbound cold calls and emails
- Strategically prospect, develop, and qualify leads
- Researching accounts, identifying key players, and generating interest
- Maintaining and expanding database of prospects within assigned territory
- Clearly and effectively articulate the Glassbox value proposition
- Ability to lead conversations with prospects confidently
- Achieving monthly targets and quarterly quotas / KPI’s
- Setting meetings and providing internal support to the sales process
- Expert using Social Media to magnify online presence
- Expected to adhere to the training schedule
What You Will Need
- 1+ years relevant experience in a B2B sales role in the tech industry
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with CRM platforms and online database search tools is a must (Salesforce, Discover,CRM).
- Positive attitude and strong work ethics
- Self-starter and goal-oriented
- Effective at building relationships with prospects
- Ability to adapt/shift to evolving business landscape/ fast-paced environment
- Ability to communicate with a wide range of internal and external stakeholders and departments
- Excellent written and verbal interpersonal communication skills
- Comfortable with a high volume of cold calling
- Attention to detail and strong organizational skills
- Experience with Microsoft Word and Excel
Speak languages: Swedish, Danish, Norwegian