Resolve more issues at first point of contact
Improve the customer experience and reduce user frustration. Glassbox gives customer service staff complete visibility into user struggles, making it easier to fix issues faster.
Issue insights for speedy resolution
Glassbox gives your call center staff real insight into the issues your customers are facing on their mobile app and web journeys. Timely session capture empowers your customer service staff to guide customers to a swift resolution.
Glassbox’s integration with CRMs such as Salesforce means customer service reps can view sessions in progress or trace historical sessions to manage disputes and respond to inquiries—all without needing to log into another system. Issues are solved quickly, meaning the next customer spends less time on hold.
Give your contact center agents the information they need to help customers quickly and effectively. Agents can use free-text search to find session recordings and see website and mobile activity in real time—with just a three-second delay.
Agents can even jump right to the place where the struggle is flagged—while customers get their issues resolved without having to explain what they’re seeing. All of this means decreased average handle time (AHT), reduced hold times, improved service levels, and increased first call resolution (FCR).
Enable call center representatives to alert business units to trending problems or significant issues on digital self-service channels. Agents can share session replays, ensuring that the problem is dealt with at the source and without the need to reproduce errors.
No more inaccurate descriptions of CX failures floating in the system. This means more customers can self-serve, and your organization can resolve issues faster and reduce the volume of incoming calls.
Minimize frustrations, maximize CX
Glassbox gives customer service agents the information they need to understand problems, pinpoint what needs to happen next, and ultimately keep users happy.
Prevent churn and retain customers by quickly identifying the source of their trouble and finding a speedy resolution.
Leave nothing to chance. Use session replay to understand exactly what is happening on the client and server side.
Precise knowledge of events allows customer service reps to show empathy and add a human touch to the interaction.
One version of digital truth
Glassbox makes it simple to collaborate across the organization and align behind an agreed understanding of what has happened, and what should happen next to produce the best outcomes.
See big picture trends
By automatically capturing all behavioral data across all sessions—web and mobile—Glassbox empowers you to see the big picture. You can identify trends across a large volume of users, and act fast before small glitches become big problems.
Tools to ensure speedy support
Shorten customer service calls and delight customers
- Customer service reps can see what customers are doing on the website and mobile app in real-time (there’s just a three-second delay).
- No need to frustrate the customer by asking them to explain their problem again and again. The customer service rep can address the issue quickly, cutting call handled time and improving first contact resolution.
- Plus, they can easily send session replays to IT or product management with no need for tedious error reproductions.
Keep digital journeys within each customer record
- Access 100% of your customers’ website and mobile app sessions recordings from Salesforce with our Salesforce certified real-time session replay integration.
- Share one digital truth with customer service, sales, IT, and marketing—in real time.
Search anything. Find everything.
- Find sessions using free-text search and retrieve historical data, including elements that don’t appear on the site anymore.
- All the data Glassbox captures is automatically indexed, so you can search anything, just like you would with Google.
- Customer service representatives can easily retrieve any of the customer’s past sessions for shorter handle times and increased FCR.
Flexible data export
Share CX data to reduce future digital self-service channel deflection
- Share session replay data with relevant stakeholders to spread the word about online customer experiences, break down silos, and find fixes faster.
- All teams work from a single source of digital truth to get your customers back onto digital self-service channels and reduce channel deflection.