Engineer product experiences you’re proud of
Create and maintain optimal digital products. Spend less time finding issues and more time creating frictionless digital experiences for users.
Prioritize DevOps activities for the biggest impact
DevOps and site reliability engineers (SRE) want to prioritize work based on an agreed business need, minimize error cost and resolve issues faster. However, 80% of web and mobile app development time is spent figuring out what to fix and why, reducing the effectiveness of the DevOps team.
Glassbox can help boost your IT service management (ITSM) and track your website and mobile app reliability. Leverage AI-driven, real-time alerts, and find the root cause of anomalies fast to reduce mean time to identify (MTTI) and mean time to repair (MTTR) metrics.
Built-in AI uncovers sessions where customers experience struggles, performance issues and crashes. Configure automated alerts with the exact error and place they occur. Spot user struggles and technical issues immediately and fix them before they impact your business.
Comprehensive data capture makes root cause analysis easy and reduces the need to spend precious time reproducing errors. Get a video-like session replay of what every customer experiences on a website and mobile app, along with all associated underlying data from the server-side. See hidden technical issues such as bad API calls or AJAX errors.
Identify website and mobile app user struggles and technical issues that prevent conversion. Quantify their impact with Cashbox and prioritize fixes to prevent loss and meet revenue goals. Client-side and server-side data capture means you can get to the root cause of errors quickly and reduce time-to-fix.
Maximize engineering’s impact
Align with the business to understand which fixes are priorities and where to dedicate resources. Glassbox empowers engineering to deliver maximum business impact.
One handy platform
Collaborate with other teams on a single, convenient platform.
Customer journey mapping gives you insights into each user’s experience.
Automated alerts will tell you when there’s an urgent issue.
Session replay shows exactly what is happening on the client and server side.
Understand which issues have the biggest impact on the business.
Operate at speed
Fix issues faster and provide a better CX for users.
Insights into the full journey
Glassbox captures 100% of every session across your website and mobile app. This means there are no gaps in your reporting and no reliance on guesswork or assumptions when understanding where issues are appearing.
One single version of the truth
Glassbox gives you full visibility into client-side and server-side activity, so you can visualize what the user sees and understand what’s happening behind the scenes. You can easily share this data with colleagues across the business, helping them to understand exactly what has occurred and what should happen next.
Tools to make life easier for engineers
100% data capture
Capture and filter every digital journey
- Capture and replay all sessions from all users, on all platforms—whether web, hybrid native or native mobile applications (iOS and Android).
- Record everything that happens across all of your digital platforms with time-stamped recordings of every session—including server-side events.
- All data is indexed in real time so you can filter sessions by device, operating system, location, demographic, traffic source and more. See every customer click, tap, scroll, change, submission, zoom, swipe and resize on the client-side.
- See page performance details and API calls on the server-side and reduce time spent reproducing errors.
Visualize customer interactions
- Access dynamic and configurable reports and visualizations out-of-the box, or build your own, to get the information you need to know about performance and user activity.
- Automatically index every tap, swipe, and click for easy free-text search.
- Find customer struggles, technical issues, trends over time and much more.
- Define the metrics you want to measure with intuitive dashboards.
Customer journey mapping
Define, monitor, and optimize any customer journey—automatically
- View online and mobile customer journeys in real time, automatically map trends, and drill down to individual sessions with video-like replay with Augmented Journey MapTM.
- Get a user-friendly, interactive visualization that shows every KPI—audience, acquisition, traffic type, referral, attribution, engagement, error, visitor struggle, conversion rate and many more.
- Map anything and everything automatically.
Record and replay every website or mobile app visit
- Capture and replay 100% of your web and mobile app sessions.
- See your digital channels exactly the way your customers experience them—with video-like replay.
- Capture web and native or hybrid mobile app sessions on a single platform.
- Cut tedious error reproductions out of your workflow with immediate access to session replays and performance data.
Boost mobile app performance with a single SDK
- See and understand what your customers are experiencing on your mobile app in real time with app experience analytics.
- Find every frustration, every conversion issue and every technical glitch with a mobile behavior report.
- Track and tackle performance issues that impact user experience with a single SDK—all with your customers’ consent.
- Action improvements to delight your customers, keep tight control of your app size and generate more revenue.
Interaction maps and page element analysis
- Get insights into how customers engage with every webpage and mobile app view.
- Measure every element whether it’s a field, link, banner or something unique to your platform with interaction maps.
- Slice and dice interaction data with custom time ranges and explore dwell time, form focus time and error trends.
- Interaction maps provide a holistic view of the digital customer journey by capturing both web and mobile app customer activity.
No more tagging or event configuration
- Unlike other digital tools, Glassbox’s patented data collection technology means there’s no need to tag in order to capture digital journeys.
- We can also help you customize your configuration to fit your specific needs, all of which means you can prioritize DevOps resources to more valuable projects and spread resources further.
Be alerted to client-side and server-side issues in real time
- Gain control of experience performance with data and alerts for when issues occur, whether that’s on the client-side or server-side.
- Boost agility for bug fixes and troubleshooting with no need to reproduce errors, meaning you can identify and resolve struggles faster.
Connect real-time customer data with operational tools
- Integrate with Application Performance Management (APM) tools quickly and effortlessly, such as Splunk, AppDynamics and Dynatrace.
- Combine 100%, real-time data capture with operational systems to improve time to resolution, fix issues faster and optimize web and app performance at all times.